Ways to Help
As a privately funded early intervention program, The Bell Center is always grateful to have the support of our community, volunteers, donors and friends. There are many ways you can help us as we help infants and toddlers who are at risk for developmental delay.
If you and a group are looking for fun and unique ways to help, please contact Kelly Peoples at firstname.lastname@example.org or (205)879-3417. We want to ensure you are recognized for your generosity!
Because we are a 501(c) 3 organization, all contributions to The Bell Center are tax deductible. We welcome your contributions which will enable us to continue to provide important early intervention services to the children we serve.
You may securely make a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation on this website.
Corporate donations are a significant part of our annual operating budget. If your company would like to make a donation toward our annual giving campaign, the following levels are encouraged.
- $10,000 Platinum Benefactor – Provides funding for therapy and instruction for 2 toddlers for a year
- $5,000 Gold Benefactor – Provides funding for therapy and instruction for 1 toddler for a year
- $3,500 Silver Benefactor – Provides funding for therapy for 1 infant for a year
- $2,500 Benefactor – Provides program and therapeutic resources for 1 toddler class for a year
If you would like to make a gift to The Bell Center in honor or in memory of a loved one or friend, we will gladly notify the honored person or their family. Memorials and honorariums are a lasting way to honor your family and friends.
The Bell Center uses many items in our daily work with the children and the ongoing maintenance of our program. A gift of any of the items is always welcome!
- Toilet Paper
- Ziploc Brand Bags
- Paper Towels
- 8 1/2 x 11 inch White Cardstock
- Unscented Shaving Cream
- Hand Soap Refills (antibacterial)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Clorox Wipes
- Unscented Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Baby Wipes