All visits and observations must be scheduled at least two weeks advance. We do limit the number of students that can come and observe in each class and have designated times for shadowing and observing. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our program shadow and observation, opportunities are limited to specific dates and times.
To arrange a Practicum, Internship or Clinical:
- Complete the Student/Intern Application and email the application as well as your course requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. It would also be helpful to include the days and times you are available to attend The Bell Center and the deadline for completing course requirements.
- The Bell Center will contact you via email to schedule an interview and discuss placement.
To schedule a three hour observation of a Transdisciplinary team:
- Contact Janie McKinney via email, email@example.com, providing the course you are currently enrolled.
- The Bell Center will contact you with days and times available for observing.
- Once a date and time are selected, you will be directed to the team upon your arrival at The Bell Center.
To shadow a Therapist:
- Contact Janie McKinney via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating which therapist you would like to shadow.
- The Bell Center will contact you via email with days and times available for that particular discipline.
- Once a date and time are selected, you will be given a contact person to ask for when you arrive at The Bell Center.
Volunteer-Student Packet (PDF)