All visits and observations must be scheduled through Andi Gillen our program director. We do limit the number of students that can come and observe in each class. So please plan ahead and contact the program at least two weeks before you would like to visit.
To Arrange a Practicum, Internship or Clinical:
- Complete the Student/Intern Application and email the application as well as your course requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. It would also be helpful to include the days and times you are available to attend The Bell Center and the deadline for completing course requirements.
- The Bell Center will contact you via email to schedule an interview and discuss placement.
To schedule Observation Hours:
- Contact Andi Gillen via email providing the course you are currently enrolled, number of observation hours required and the days and times you are available.
- The Bell Center will contact you via email to schedule your observation and provide you with a contact person
To Shadow a Therapist:
- Contact Andi Gillen via email indicating which therapist you would like to shadow and the days and times you are available
- The Bell Center will contact you via email to schedule your visit and provide you with a contact.
Volunteer-Student Packet (PDF)